Tuesday 20 November 2012

ITALIAN MOTOR off to cane the California 1400 in Cannes


We're off later this week to test the new Moto Guzzi 1400 in Cannes, South of France, and we'll have a full review, opinion and exclusive photos in Issue Five of the magazine. It's a model of bike that I would never buy myself, principally because I simply don't buy new bikes, but its looks have grown on me gradually.

Last time we tested two-wheelers in 'sunny' Cannes, it poured with French rain non-stop and temperatures were on the bitter side, but the big posh bath made up for it.

I'm fascinated to see how this 1400cc Guzzi motor really performs, and how far the 'California' model has progressed since when my 1976 T3 California was released.

Just hope the weather will be a bit more like in the photo above this time round.

If you have any specific questions about the new Cali that you want me to ask the Piaggio men in suits, or details you want photographing, or fat tyres you want kicking, now's your chance...

No comments: