Wednesday 28 July 2010

John W's Moto Guzzi special



John and I met via Ebay last year - I bought a tasty tail piece/seat unit for my very slow Le Mans 2 project from him. We got chatting via email, you know how it goes, and it turned out we had loads in common and knew some of the same people and bikes. He then sent me a photo of a special he was completing, and I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted to get it into the mag at some point. Well, we shot it, and here's the bike - it's  a beauty and rides just as good.

Coming up exclusively in Issue Two of Italian Motor magazine....

2 comments:

matt machine said...

jesus adam that bike is very good...love that black out on motor box and drive....

cant wait to see it...

love the work john.

jiggerypokery said...

Matt,Thanks for your positive comments as it's good to get some feedback.I'm curious to see how it looks in the mag when it's comes out.Like the look of the bikes on your website and your fantastic car.Particularly interested in following the progress of your Guzzi project.Cheers John