Friday 23 July 2010

Back to the future


The great Hell for Leather site has posted studio shots of the Moto Guzzi V12 concept machines seen at last year's EICMA show in Milan, and an interesting interview with Terblanche and Galuzzi of Guzzi. Read up on the bikes at Hell for Leather here


I like the concept of the bikes generally, but as someone who enjoys plodding around on a 35 year-old Guzzi, doubt I'd ever be sticking my hands into the usually empty piggy bank to buy one. I can never understand why they don't just do a road version of the MGS-0 and save a few lira on research and development costs. Like most people passionate about Italian motorcycles I want Moto Guzzi to be around for another 89 years, but I just sometimes wonder if Guzzi's best years are behind them, not in front of them.

No comments: