Thursday 30 August 2012

Italian Car and Bike Day, Kent - this Sunday 2nd September - we'll be there



Slightly against my better judgement considering it pissed down with rain for a lot of the day last year
I've decided to go and do my stall and promote the mag again at the Italian Car and Bike Day, Honington, Kent - this Sunday 2nd September, from 9am onwards. All profits are for the Kent Air Ambulance so I reckon that's as good a reason as any to get my arse out of bed at 6am, and it's a bonus if I sell any mags and chat to some interesting like-minded people. PLus I haven't really been oput and about this year so a day out will be good. In past years the show has been great and worth the effort - the forecast is dry too!

I think I'll bring down my old Guzzi Stornello Scrambler and Gilera 150 to decorate the stall with, the S3's just too heavy nowadays. Come down if you're in the area and say hello - sadly Issue Five won't be printed up yet but I'll have all other back issues with me.

All details, times, directions here: http://www.honningtonevents.com/italiancar.htm

Photos from past events here: http://italianmotor.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/italian-car-and-bike-showand-ferret.html



No comments: